View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Whitelist and a couple questions :) 
★★★★

Hello! I am new to minecraft, just bought an account today. I am looking for a server where I can build large buildings and ships and such, that won't be deleted. Could you explain how building works on your server? Do I get a section of land to build on, or how does it work exactly? And please add me to the whitelist :)

EDIT: My game name is same as my username on this forum, LeFaussaire

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 pm
★★★★

added.

To answer your question....

We have several worlds for you to use that can be accessed via a warp system (/warp for help) or a stargate system.

Main (peaceful no hostile mobs)
-working nether
Cartsworld(hostile mobs)
-working nether
Skylands (sky dimension only chickens spawn except for dungons with mob spawns. Always daylight, and everything is floating islands)

As for building, we ask that you move far from spawn before building as spawn gets cluttered and causes slow loads for people as well as being close to spawn makes it easier for people to grief (break your stuff, steal your stuff, modify your stuff, boobytrap your stuff)

Pretty much the only rule is don't encroach on other peoples space, there is plenty of free space. We have a border dispute forum in the event that someone builds too close to someone else or what not. Our griefing rule states basically if you didn't build it, don't modify it. We have worldguard enabled to once you build something, or find an empty area you want, it is possible for us to protect the area so only you and people you allow can build or modify anything in that region (admins can either way I believe)

If that doesn't answer your question post back up.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]